· Counsel students about the company’s products and convince them to enroll
· Answering phone calls and keeping records of all enquires
· Good communication skills
· Ability to diplomatically talk to people at various levels
· Experience in working with MS Word and MS excel
· Good knowledge of sending and receiving emails and browsing Internet
· Should be willing to work on weekends (1 off will be given on week days)
· Responsible for achieving targets for the center.
MARKETING EXCUTIVE DIRECT
· Responsible for all marketing related activities in the center.
· Supervision of campaigns such as leaflet distribution, banners, display boards, information kiosks and all other ground level activities.
· Organizing and conducting promotional activities for the company’s products
· Visiting engineering colleges to put up posters, collecting student database and fixing up seminars
· Maintain relationships with engineering colleges and TPOs / Principals
· Plan and execute email and SMS campaigns
· Responsible for achieving targets for the center
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good professional and personal presentation.
· Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, etc.
· Should be energetic and self driven with strong adherence to deadlines
· Must possess a two wheeler.
For all the above positions apply in strict confidence with your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professors,Asst professors,Retired college professors, free lance teachers with experience in competitive exam training preferred. Full time and Part time vacancies available
(For all the above positions apply in strict confidence with your detailed resume to email@example.com)